Welcome to all Eta Pi members!
This is the place to learn how to utilize the Sigma Theta Tau International and Eta Pi resources to get the most out of your membership.
- Take some time to explore the Eta Pi website, including all of the additional content available using the toolbar at the top of the page--every tab includes multiple links.
STTI Home page: sign on with the email address you used in your Eta Pi application, and your STTI Member number is the password if it is the first time you are signing on. The member number is on your membership card. If you can't find that, there is a 'Forgot Password' link on the sign-on page.
Link to STTI Membership page
- Be sure to update your profile in The Circle, and add a photo too! Make sure you are signed in to the site, and then click on the dropdown menu at the top right of the page to update, and click on Profile. Add a photo here so your fellow members can get to know you!
Benefits of STTI membership
Get involved: Volunteer with Eta Pi and STTI!
- Click here to learn about volunteer opportunities with STTI
- To volunteer with your Eta Pi Chapter, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Membership renewal little-known fact: if you are a full-time student when you renew your membership, your renewal fee is half-price!
- If you are inducted as a Junior II Traditional student, make sure to renew when you are a Senior II.
- Grad students: this applies to you as well if you renew when you are a grad student, whether you joined as a grad student or undergrad.
- You have to indicate when you renew your membership that you are a full-time student
- Membership FAQ's
Back to Eta Pi Home page